Thursday, November 17, 2011

Xanadu Gallery in Scottsdale AZ - Studio Gallery Representation

Hey Everyone,

I'm so excited to mention that I am now a part of the Xanadu Gallery - Studio Artists Gallery, in Scottsdale AZ.  Go  here  if you'd like to see my gallery page.  I'm proud to be accepted by them as J. Jason Horejs, gallery owner has been of great help to me in getting my art career off and running.  He has a wonderful book "Starving to Successful" which has valuable info for artists.  His father and artist himself John Horejs, has been represented by Jason's gallery for many years.

I can't wait to see what happens with this new exposure.

I just finished my Waiting For Harvest II and photos are to be taken soon for updating here.  And I'm starting on a new commission work for a client as a Christmas present.  Lots of prep work and composition work on this one to be done before I put any pencil to paper.  But this may have to wait until after the holidays to post on the blog.  I don't want to ruin the surprise.  How's that for keeping you coming back for more.

Enjoy your day and I'm back to the sketch pad.
Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always like to hear what you think or answer questions so make a comment and lets chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...