Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Art Blogging and the time it takes.

One of the facts of life I learned to accept is that there is very little time to be spread around when working as an artist.  Producing art, our most enjoyable act can be so impacted by the marketing, social networking, volunteering, business, and new venue tracking parts of an art career.  And the blogging here has been my down falling.  Sorry to all of you blog readers out there who may have looked forward to my filling pages with art, lessons, inspiration and such.  Another year, another good intention to try and fulfill.

Although my art can be seen on my website www.gloriacallahan.com and in person at Crossroads Art Center in Richmond, VA and various gallery shows, and public places it hasn't appeared yet here.  Partly due to the time constraints and partly due to my limits on image know how.  But I am making progress and hope to remedy this soon on the blog.

For those who have interest in where I'm currently showing I have 6 pieces of my art in the current art show at the VA State General Assembly building on 9th St. in Richmond, VA.  And as of 1/13/2011 2 additional paintings at Cedarfield's Art Gallery, Richmond, VA in their main building as part of the Bon Air Artists Assoc. exhibit.  (Of which I am a member and officer)  I will be showing February 6th thru March 6th, 2011 at Gallery West in Alexandria, VA as part of their juried show.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always like to hear what you think or answer questions so make a comment and lets chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...